So much has happened, and I’m feeling really great about 2010! In brief:
1. I spent one great day in December listening to Jeffrey Gitomer rant and curse and deliver his version of inspiration and knowledge regarding sales and customer loyalty (along with a healthy dose of politics, sports and the world in general). I laughed a lot and learned a lot and bought four of his books because I think he knows what he is talking about. He’s easy to find online, but http://www.gitomer.com/ is probably the easiest way to indoctrinate yourself.
2. Great new client doing great new things — Envala, Inc. launched SendSavings this week and I am so excited about the viral potential for all of the participating charities, the advertisers and the supporters who can save money while raising money. It’s so easy — check it out! http://www.sendsavings.com/. You’ll love it! It only takes a minute to sign up and start raising money for your favorite charity, church or school by receiving up to two mobile coupons on your phone each week.
3. Also very pumped about helping Drum Magic tell their story across the country. If you are looking for team-building ideas or corporate morale boosters, call Jana Broder. Her drumming sessions bring people together in surprising ways!
4. ActionCOACH Pinellas — hanging in there with my coaches. They’ve actually made me set goals for the year — can you believe it? It’s awesome, and I’m trying to make it all work. Always feel way behind, but any progress in building my business is better than none at all, so I hope they can be patient with me!
5. Welcome Brendan Collett! Brendan is going to spend the next four months getting to know just how crazy public relations can be — especially when you run your own firm. I’m thrilled to have this bright, young USF student on board, and I know I’ll learn just as much from him as he learns from me.
6. Still a raving fan of BNI and Charity Chics — my two networking groups. I’m proud to be affiliated with both organizations and the business referrals and relationships are unprecedented.
7. Thanks to Dana Novak at Morton Plant Mease and Amy Lovett at BayCare Health System. These two ladies have been a big part of my success — always sending me projects – and I appreciate it very, very much.
8. Tampa Small Business Jumpstart will return! Cannot wait to give another aspiring entrepreneur a big boost again this year.
I hope you are having a great January too! Send me your updates!