Heidelberg PR is led by seasoned PR practitioner Julie Heidelberg, who was recently named as a finalist for the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s BusinessWoman of the Year and inducted into the National Association of Professional Women. Through an established network built over the last 15 years, Heidelberg PR blends the talents of PR practitioners, graphic artists, web developers and vendors to deliver public relations services in a unique way – we customize the resources required to meet your specific needs – no more and no less than what’s necessary to support your goals.
Public Relations experts
The Heidelberg PR team combines a range of experience and expertise in media relations, event planning, research and internal communication to give clients exactly what they need to affect change with their target
Our project scope and client services are contingent upon your needs, and our structure allows us to adjust our professional resources according to the skills and services required for each account.
Client tastes, project needs and budgets vary, so Heidelberg PR leverages the talents of several graphic designers to ensure high client satisfaction in all production work.
Web, print & video services
Finding trusted, outsourced resources can be challenging for any company, but Heidelberg PR makes it easy by providing clients with access to established relationships with some of best vendors around.
At Heidelberg PR, our work is of the highest caliber. Our campaigns, clients and leadership all have a long list of professional accolades.
- Annual AAA Flood Campaign recognized by the National Flood Insurance Association, 1999
- The PRSA Foundation “Best PRSA Chapter Partner” Award, 2002 for work with Blake High School students
- Morton Plant Mease “Physicians’ Quarterly” newsletter (copywriting) received the 2008 Gold Aster Award recognizing the nation’s most talented health care marketing professionals for outstanding excellence in advertising, and a 2008 Bronze Award from the 25th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards, sponsored
by “Healthcare Marketing Report.”
- Barb Kyes, ActionCOACH Pinellas, St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce 2010 Distinguished Woman of the Year Award finalist and Finalist, Tampa Bay Business Journal 2010 Business Services Business Woman of the Year
- Intelligent Office, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce 2009 Business of the Year, finalist
- Karen Gillman, Intelligent Office, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce 2010 Leader of the Year, Top Three Finalists (winner TBD)
- Lisa Johnson, Morton Plant Mease, Finalist, 2009 Healthcare Heroes
- SendSavings, Honorable Mention at the 2010 coolTECH expo hosted by the Tampa Bay Technology Forum
- Chad Dudeck, Geo-Logical, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Emerging Business finalist
- Finalist, Tampa Bay Business Journal 2010 Entrepreneur Business Woman of the Year
- Wrote chapter on crisis communications in PR News’ Employee Communications Guidebook